The Fernweh UK Rust/Grey waxed cotton canvas tote bag is the perfect multipurpose bag for day, night or your adventures.
Large in size, but with the option of over the shoulder straps or a detachable crossover strap, it can serve a multitude of purposes, without compensating on style.
Can easily fit a laptop and includes 2 x internal pockets as well as 2 x external pockets on the front of the bag for easy access to your essentials.
- Made from 350gsm waxed cotton canvas for a durable yet stylish finish
- 2 x internal pockets
- 2 x external pockets
- YKK metal zipper closure to ensure your valuables are secure and protected from the elements
- Vegetable tanned leather carry handles
- Vegetable tanned leather detachable strap for a multi-wear approach.
• Rust/Copper hue 350gsm Waxed Cotton Canvas - made in Scotland from a factory with over 100 years experience with waxed cottons
• Accented with a Grey waxed cotton canvas front pocket detail.
• Durable French Ticking Cloth Striped Lining
• Antique Brass YKK Zip
• Vegetable tanned leather carry straps and detachable crossover strap
• Antique brass rivets and hardware
Bag is 42cm (Length) x 45cm (Height) x 12cm (Depth) // 16in (L) x 17.5in (H) x 5in (D)
Wax cotton is a water resistant cotton which changes colour as it wears. The wax cotton develops a natural patina over time, adding to the antique, vintage feel of the product. Waxed cotton sourced from a Scottish factory with over a hundred years experience in creating top end wax cottons, including many high end brands.
Vegetable tanned leather is a natural leather that is tanned without using any chemicals and is in its most natural state. This creates a very durable leather which will develop its own natural patina over time and use - darkening to its own unique colour as a lasting memory of the adventures it has been on.
Please allow for slight variations as each bag is handmade to order. Although we will get your order to you as soon as possible, please allow up to two weeks for manufacture and delivery as each item is handmade.
As with all wax cotton products, do not iron as this will cause the wax to melt.
Hand wash only with cold water and leave to dry away from natural light.
-As with all wax cotton products, do not iron as this will cause the wax to melt.
- Hand wash only with cold water and leave to dry away from natural light.
- If pouch is particularly dirty, use a soft brush to wipe away excess dirt before cleaning, using a mild soap/detergent for more stubborn areas.
- As with all waxed products, re-wax every 6-12 months to restore waxed cotton to top condition.
Part of the "MEIRGEADH" collection. "Meirgeadh" is the Scots Gaelic term for rust, taking inspiration from the wild rustic copper hues of the Scottish wilderness
Proudly made in Aberdeen in our home studio.
Follow the Fernweh journey on Facebook;
www.facebook.com/FernwehUK | @FernwehUK