The Fernweh UK Green/Tan waxed cotton canvas Field Bag is the perfect multipurpose bag for day, night or your adventures.
Made from a rugged waxed canvas, with a waxed canvas pocket with slim vegetable tan leather adjustable crossbody strap.
Can easily fit a laptop and includes an internal pocket as well as an external pocket on the front of the bag for easy access to your essentials.
- Made from 350gsm waxed cotton canvas for a durable yet stylish finish
- Waxed canvas front pocket
- Lined with durable striped French Ticking Cloth
- 1 x internal pockets
- 1 x external pockets
- YKK metal zipper closure to ensure your valuables are secure and protected from the elements
- Vegetable tanned leather adjustable strap for a multi-wear approach.
• Rust hue 350gsm Waxed Cotton Canvas
• Accented with a Tan Waxed Cotton canvas front pocket detail.
• Durable French Ticking Cloth Striped Lining
• Antique Brass YKK Zip
• Vegetable tanned leather carry straps and detachable crossover strap
• Antique brass rivets and hardware
Bag is approx 25cm (Wide) x 25cm (Height) x 10cm (Depth) // 10in (L) x 10 in (H) x 4in (D)
Adjustable Strap length is - approx 117cm - 135cm // 46" - 53"
Wax cotton is a water resistant cotton which changes colour as it wears. The wax cotton develops a natural patina over time, adding to the antique, vintage feel of the product. Waxed cotton sourced from a Scottish factory with over a hundred years experience in creating top end wax cottons, including many high end brands.
Vegetable tanned leather is a natural leather that is tanned without using any chemicals and is in its most natural state. This creates a very durable leather which will develop its own natural patina over time and use - darkening to its own unique colour as a lasting memory of the adventures it has been on.
Please allow for slight variations as each bag is handmade to order. Although we will get your order to you as soon as possible, please allow up to two weeks for manufacture and delivery as each item is handmade.
As with all wax cotton products, do not iron as this will cause the wax to melt.
Hand wash only with cold water and leave to dry away from natural light.
-As with all wax cotton products, do not iron as this will cause the wax to melt.
- Hand wash only with cold water and leave to dry away from natural light.
- If pouch is particularly dirty, use a soft brush to wipe away excess dirt before cleaning, using a mild soap/detergent for more stubborn areas.
- As with all waxed products, re-wax every 6-12 months to restore waxed cotton to top condition.
Proudly made in Aberdeen in our home studio.
Follow the Fernweh journey on Facebook;
www.facebook.com/FernwehUK | @FernwehUK